SLS LUX Brickell features 450 residences and 85 luxury suites designed by Yabu Pushelberg, SLS LUX Brickell feature world-class art, private residential elevators, tennis and fitness center and a sky roof top pool, wine cellar and cigar room in addition to two ground floor dining experiences, Katsuya
- Expertly designed floor plans for maximum efficient use of spaces and view.
- Residences delivered decorator ready to afford maximum flexibility in interior design.
- Floor-to-ceiling walls of tinted glass lining all residences’ exterior walls.
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms of every residence through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and wrap-around terraces in all corner units
- Expanded terrace extension as part of the design element of the tower on select floors
- Nine-foot high smooth-finish ceilings in living spaces, rising to twelve feet in Penthouse Residences
- High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications, multiple telephone lines and cable
- Touch-screen monitor for direct access to concierge services and the full array of services and amenities of the SLS Brickell Hotel
- Bedrooms1-3 Bedroom+ option of den
- Year Built2016
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0