Brickell City Centre is Miami’s largest mixed-use urban development, and as such is shaping Miami’s future.
Combining a peerless mix of natural beauty, geographic convenience and economic strength, Miami is realizing its place on the world stage, and Brickell City Centre is at the forefront of this transition. With more than 11 acres of meticulous urban planning and inspiring design, Brickell City Centre will seamlessly integrate into the city’s existing urban fabric and transportation infrastructure. As such, Brickell City Centre will connect with every aspect of Miami’s vibrant, metropolitan lifestyle.
At the heart of Brickell City Centre is the shopping center. Spanning an impressive 565,000 square feet, the shopping center creates the perfect retail climate by marrying the best of Miami’s weather and outdoor lifestyle with the sophisticated design and multi-level experience seen in the world’s great fashion capitals.
- 9.1 acres along South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
- 5.4 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and entertainment space, in addition to a two-level underground parking garage that spans seven acres below the property
- An environmentally progressive Climate Ribbon™ architectural feature that will provide innovative climate control so shoppers can walk in comfort between stores and restaurants
- Incorporates key transportation centers with the Miami Metromover while offering easy access to Interstate 95
- 565,000 square-foot shopping center
- 260,000 square feet of office space in two towers
- 780 condominiums in two towers
- 263 hotel rooms
- 89 serviced apartments
- 2,600 parking spaces
- An environmentally sophisticated and innovative Climate Ribbon™ architectural feature that will provide active and positive climate control
- Phase II: One Brickell City Centre mixed-use tower