Bellini is set to rise on the last remaining residential parcel on famed Williams Island. This 24-story boutique-style condominium will offer a limited collection of 70 private residences. Every residence is a corner unit boasting its own private elevator and three spacious bedroom suites.
Bellini is set to rise on the last remaining residential parcel on famed Williams Island. This 24-story boutique-style condominium will offer a limited collection of 70 private residences. Every residence is a corner unit boasting its own private elevator and three spacious bedroom suites. The development has been conceived with exceptional flair and a design that will set it apart from the island’s other luxury residences.
Williams Island is known as the “Florida Riviera” thanks to its natural beauty and exclusivity. It boasts its own private marina, spa and club, specialty convenience store and more. With its signature elliptical shape dressed with expansive wraparound glass balconies, Bellini Williams Island is certain to become one of the most renowned buildings on Williams Island. Owners will enjoy panoramic water views, 10-foot-high ceilings (12 feet in the Penthouses), high-end finishes and other luxuries.
||Beds / Baths||SqFt||Floorplans|
| Unit A
||3/3.5||2608 sq.ft.||See here|
| Unit B
||3/3||2235 sq.ft.||See here|
| Penthouse A & B
||4/6.5||4955 sq.ft.||See here|
- Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
- Fitness center with men’s and women’s locker rooms and saunas
- Media room for private screenings, plus a kids’ game room and lounge
- Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex and dining options
- 70 private residences set in a 24-story tower with a maximum of 4 units per floor
- Elegant entrance with porte-cochère and 24-hour valet parking
- Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
- Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
- A private elevator entry to your residence
- Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout (12 feet in Penthouses)
- “Corner” units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
- Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
- Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl