ION brings together internationally renowned architecture and ultra-high-end design at a highly competitive price point.
Ion East Edgewater unites the finest minds in design and development to craft an address of the highest quality for a buyer who represents the new Miami professional. Inspired by a lifestyle rich in variety of experience, with an unfailing emphasis on integrity. With Ion, Miami condos emerge into a new age of excellence.
Offering a full complement of premium amenities, a highly prominent location along Miami’s grandest thoroughfare, Biscayne Boulevard, as well as stunning interiors and exterior created by two of the world’s top design firms, Ion East Edgewater presents an unrivaled opportunity for buyers, at a price point that many may find difficult to believe.
The location of these East Edgewater condos means living in an urban setting just minutes from the Design District, Midtown, Wynwood, Museum Park, Miami Beach and Downtown–appealing to local and global buyers alike.
- Layouts include one-, two- and three-bedroom residences
- Additional layouts include six expansive two-bedroom, duplex townhouses
- Lofty ceiling heights reach 9′ in typical units, 10′ in Penthouses and 11′ in Grand Penthouses.
- Energy-efficient design includes hurricane-rated windows and high efficiency AC units with programmable digital controls.
- Private, spacious outdoor terraces in all units
- Contemporary European-style kitchen and bath cabinetry
- Stone-finish countertops
- Energy-efficient, high-performance appliances in stainless steel finish
- Spacious tubs with Japanese wet areas complete with a glass-partitioned shower in most residences
- Advanced technology with Wi-Fi high-speed Internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Turnkey move-in packages available for purchase
- Elegantly appointed, double-height lobby with 24-hour concierge staff
- Ground-floor resident mail lounge
- Executive business center & conference room for exclusive use by individual suite owners and their guests, located on 2nd floor
- Sophisticated interior design by Greg Bates of Hirsch Bedner Associates
- Landscape design featuring native, sustainable plants, by award-winning Arquitectonica GEO
- Masterfully designed by award-winning architecture firm Arquitectonica
8th-floor resort Pool Deck
- Beautifully landscaped, half-acre space, featuring a dramatic, heated 75’ lap pool with “Dive In” theater
- Reflecting pool
- Outdoor living rooms
- Massage area and cabanas
- Communal fire pit
- Bocce court
- Terraced summer kitchen with chef’s table
- Hammock Garden
- Family Recreation Room
- Party Room / Lounge overlooking the half-acre resort Pool Deck
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring an outdoor gym and yoga area
Rooftop Sky Deck
- Panoramic views of the city, bay and ocean
- Infinity pool
- Resident sky bar
- Lounge and sunning terrace
To see the brochure please click here.
Fact sheet available here.
- Immediate access to public transportation such as Miami Trolley and Car2Go
- Large public waterfront sculpture and art park located on same block and just steps from Biscayne Bay
- Planned 20,000 sq. ft. of prime retail/restaurant space on Biscayne Boulevard
- Pet-friendly environment with private dog park
- Controlled-access parking garage
- 24-hour valet
- Silver LEED building
- Private, secure storage for bicycles, paddle boards, etc.
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access in all social areas