Baltus House is a 15-story new construction development with 167 luxury condominium residences. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, glass railing terraces, oversized balconies and stunning city and bay views – welcome to urban utopia.
Baltus House is a 15-story new construction development with 167 luxury condominium residences. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, glass railing terraces, oversized balconies and stunning city and bay views – welcome to urban utopia. Just outside your door, the renovated Miami Design District will beckon you to enjoy, a uniquely creative urban experience with works of art, and historic sites all coexist alongside some of world’s most recognizable names in fashion and design.
Creativity and innovation, exciting designs and functional precision: Baltus, the exclusive home furnishings and design house from Spain, with a showroom in the Design District provide contemporary European elegance and refinement to the interiors of Baltus House.
Nestled between the eastern edge of Miami’s iconic Design District and prestigious Bay Point waterfront community, Baltus House is ideally located 5-10 minutes away from most of Miami’s great destinations, including Miami Beach, Downtown, Wynwood Arts District, Miami International Airport, and it is literally steps away from the Shops at Midtown and Miami’s Design District, currently undergoing a $312million renovation as it becomes home to some of the biggest names in fashion retail offering a uniquely new urban chic street retail experience, mixing high-end fashion, home design and an exquisite array of fine dining establishments.
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans featuring studios and several choices of one bedrooms and two-bedroom residences with designer wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining & bedrooms
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas of most residences
- Dazzling city views and partial Biscayne Bay views from select residences
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in most residences
- Individually controlled energy efficient air conditioning system
- Sprinkler fire-protection system
- Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Optional Baltus interior design and furniture packages for units available.
||Beds / Baths||SqFt||Floorplans|
| Residence 1/b3
||2/2||1590 sq.ft.||See here|
| Residence 2/b4
||2/2||1576 sq.ft.||See here|
| Residence 5/b9
||2/2||1510 sq.ft.||See here|
||2/2||1307 sq.ft.||See here|
| Residence 18/b1
||2/2||1233 sq.ft.||See here|
- Elegant lobby exquisitely appointed by Baltus with sleek contemporary designer furnishings and finishes, alongside beautiful artwork from highly acclaimed artist Lluis Barba, part of Jorge Perez art collection
- Elevated 7th floor level amenities resort deck fully loaded with pool cabanas around a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace with stunning bay views and the Miami Skyline.
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio area overlooking the pool deck and Biscayne Bay.
- Roof level amenities including 2 spas, a summer kitchen and lounge area overlooking stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Exclusive concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk
- One assigned parking space included with each residence within a secured parking garage
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- High-speed elevators